Monday, August 15, 2011

Mouse away from House: Indian Team


Before the England Tour:
Dravid: Let’s have some practice guys; English tour is round the corner.
Yuvraj: Oh come on man we are tired after winning the World Cup while you were sleeping at home.
Tendulkar: Are you mad Dravid? A player like me does not need any practice. I’ll start making centuries right away in England. You go to Caribbean and play against a low ranked West Indies. I will play IPL and have some rest.
Dhoni: Even I don’t feel like playing against the West Indies but it will give me an opportunity to boost up my average by remaining NOT OUT.
Raina: I am not afraid of Short-Pitch stuff anymore as I hit them out of the park in IPL. English tour is going to be a piece of cake.
Harbajjan: I have over 400 test wickets. We are the number 1 side in World. We need to celebrate our success.
Zaheer: Okay guys since I’ll give my 200% to Mrs. Ambani’s IPL team, don’t expect me to be fully fit for no-so-important English tour. We are the WORLD CHAMPIONS after all.
Gambhir:  I don’t feel like playing without my partner Sehwag L. I can not score without his support.
Sehwag: Even though I am injured, but by the time I return to the side, we will be already 2 up in the series and I’ll straight away blast a Triple ton on my return as I have been doing it on Indian pitches. . Even Ajit Agarkar and Anil Kumble have scored centuries in England. I will score the big ones.
BCCI: Yes boys, enjoy the glamour of IPL, skip the tour of West Indies and go to England without any fear. ICC will make sure our authority over Cricket World. Money speaks after all.

After the Tour of England:
Team India: Walls are supposed to have ‘ears’ alone, idiomatically, but this Wall (Dravid) has a brain too. Perhaps we should have listened to him instead of playing IPL and skipping the tour of West Indies.
BCCI: Sorry guys, English Cricket board refused to take bribe. We couldn’t buy the series like we bought the World Cup. Get ready for the upcoming Champions League though.

Moral: 1) Every pitch is not a batting paradise like Kanpur. You can not play in India forever and claim                     
                  to be the World’s best.  
              2) Arrogance leads to downfall.

4 comments:

  1. Where were U when India drew the test series in SA. U are being opportunistic here. Why do u write articles only when India does badly..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brother I had and even have some of my web passwords dedicated to the names of 2 Indian players. It's not like I hate Indian Team. This team has changed a lot after the arrival of Dhoni,a magnificent captain. The point here is that Indian team should give respect to away tours, make some bowling friendly pitches back home, and not indulge themselves too much into a tournament like IPL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mehmood bhai you are correct. But I think mainly pakistsnis hate india.why do you hate us so much ? We don't hate you ,but we receive these types of comments. Ok India is not playing well ,but you told that BCCI is offering bribe. This is not good. Any way nice blog and you speak the truth thats good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks brother. We don't hate India at all. The manner in which the World's number 1 team succumbed to the Englishmen was equally disturbing for us as Asians. And basically it was a sarcastic article. No offense to my brother :)

    ReplyDelete